With 210 million euros, the Financial Mechanisms of the European Economic Area and Norway support projects and causes in Bulgaria.
On 28.10 at 10.00 a.m. the National Focal Point organizes a virtual event with interesting stories about a small part of the projects of the Grants.
You can register by filling out the following form until 26.10. including: https://forms.gle/wNM2uxEsANjRJnvDA
In the day before the event, you will receive an email link to it.
Here are some of the projects that will be presented:
- Recovery center for children with oncohematological diseases, Association "Children with Oncohematologic Diseases"
- Per Gynt Travels, Sofia Theatre
- Awareness raising of local communities in areas with significant share of Roma population on asylum and migration issues, International Organisation for Migration
- Ensuring a safe and secure material environment in places of imprisonment and detention centers, Pazardzhik Prison
- Introduction of an innovative model for reducing the amount of plastic waste in the marine environment from land-based sources, Municipality of Beloslav
- Modernisation of the system of street lighting in 22 zones, including main road thoroughfares within the city of Burgas, Burgas Municipality
- Green Monitor 4.0, Interconsult Bulgaria
- Citizens and Experts for the Application of Green Laws, Green Laws initiative