Following an evaluation and selection process, the Programme Operator of the Norwegian Financial Mechanism’s Justice Programme 2014-2021 has published a list of project proposals approved for funding under the Small Grant Scheme.
By its Order No. LS-04-226/23.05.2022, the Head of the Programme Operator approved for funding the following projects under Result 3 “Increased capacity of Bulgarian authorities in the field of justice for children”:
- Project “Specialized services for children from Roma communities in conflict or contact with the law” with candidate “Crime Prevention Fund – IGA – Pazardzhik”;
- Project “Access to Justice” with candidate Association “Institute of Social Activities and Practices”;
- Project “Children’s Path (preparation and implementation of a children’s service “Children’s Path” in cases of children - witnesses or at risk of violence)” with candidate Association of Prosecutors in Bulgaria;
- Project “Enhancing the role of local level institutions in the field of justice for children - Gorna Oryahovitsa Municipality” with candidate Gorna Oryahovitsa Municipality.
By its Order No. LS-04-227/23.05.2022, the Head of the Programme Operator approved for funding the following projects under Result 4 “Increased capacity of Bulgarian authorities in the field of domestic and gender-based violence”:
- Project “Raising capacity and awareness on domestic and gender-based violence in the Southern Central Region” with candidate Association “Union for Bulgaria”;
- Project “Inform - Investigate - Protect: Combating Violence against Women (PROTECT)” with the candidate “Chamber of Investigators in Bulgaria”;
- Project “Introducing effective integrated approaches in the field of domestic and gender-based violence” with the candidate “Positive Personal Skills in the Social P.U.L.S.E”;
- Project “RE-ACTION through information against domestic violence and gender-based violence” with the applicant Euroclub Woman non-profit association;
- Project “Partnership with a Cause” with candidate Center “Dynamics” - Ruse.