On 25th of June in Sofia, Bulgaria International Project Directorate within the Ministry of Interior as a Programme Operator of Home Affairs Progamme, Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021 held an information day for project promoters under the following published pre-defined projects:
- PDP 10 “Improvement of the efficiency of the police activity in the field of domestic and gender-based violence”, project promoter - General Directorate National Police, Ministry of Interior;
- PDP 11 “Improvement of the coordination and dialogue between police and Roma society“, project promoter - General Directorate National Police, Ministry of Interior;
- PDP 12 “Awareness raising of local communities in areas with significant share of Roma population on asylum and migration issues“, project promoter - International Organisation for Migration,
- PDP 13 „Preventing and combating corruption” - Internal Security Directorate of the Ministry of Interior (ISD-MoI), project partner - General Directorate National Police of the Ministry of Interior;
- PDP 14 „Enhanced capacities of Bulgarian authorities to recover and manage criminal assets“ , project promoter - Commission for Combating Corruption and Illegal Assets Forfeiture (CCCIAF)
The objective of the information day was to present to the project promoters the invitations for project proposals, to give more detail information on the application procedure, as well as to discuss on various issues regarding the elaboration and submission of project proposals.
The invitations for project proposals are published on the website of the International Projects Directorate - www.mvr.bg/dmp, the website of the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021 - https://www.eeagrants.bg and in the Information System for Management and Monitoring of EU funds in Bulgaria 2020 - https://umis2020.government.bg.