SAVE THE DATE IN YOUR CALENDAR!
OCTOBER 24th, 2018
The Ministry of Education and Science in Bulgaria is the Programme operator (PO) of the “Local development, poverty reduction and enhanced inclusion of vulnerable groups” programme, financed by the EEA Grants 2014-2021.
On October 24th, 2018, the PO will host a matchmaking event with the purpose of establishing new partnerships between organizations from the donor-states (Norway, Iceland and Lichtenstein) and the Bulgarian local authorities/organizations, interested to prepare joint projects under this programme (see agenda here).
The participants will have the opportunity to meet potential partners and discuss ideas and projects of common interest in the following fields:
- establishment of local development plans;
- support of early childhood education and care (kindergartens);
- development of youth centers.
The matchmaking event will take place in Sofia (the specific venue will be announced when confirmed).
The official language will be English (translation will be ensured by the PO during the plenary session)
The lunch and the coffee-breaks for all the participants are provided by the PO.
For the participants from the donor-states, the PO will cover also:
- flight-tickets (upon timely registration of the participants and according to the available flights)
- transfers in Sofia (Airport – Hotel –Airport)
- accommodation for up to 2 nights (Oct 23 and Oct 24) and meals for up to 2 days.
Each interested organization could be represented by up to 2 participants. They should fill in the Matchmaking Registration Form and send it by October 7th, 2018 to the following addresses: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org