On the 25th of June, Innovation Norway will be hosting a webinar on circular economy within the EEA and Norway Grants.
The webinar topics will touch upon:
- EEA and Norway Grant funding opportunities and tools for your innovation projects related to the circular economy
- Success stories of European circular economy projects
- Insights into different business models and circular economy across various industries
Main Target Group
- Companies and research institutions from Europe which would be relevant as applicants or partners
- And which are planning projects towards development, innovation, research
- Which are active within one of the following areas:
- Reducing material and resource inputs
- Maintaining the value of products, materials and resources for as long as possible
- Minimising the generation of waste
- Replacing non-renewable resources with biomass
- Protecting oceans and land from waste and litter by remediating existing concentrates, mitigating new pollution and developing biodegradable bio plastics.
- IT solutions contributing to the abovementioned points.
Read more and register on the event website here.